May is Masturbation month, which is a great time to spoil yourself whatever that may be, may be this is adding something to your collection, or adding a toy for the first.
But its not just toys…
If you’ve stroked into a tube sock, humped a pillow like a horny hare, taken hand or vibe to bits, or really enjoyed your detachable shower head, you know firsthand (ahem) that masturbating feels good. But did you know it’s also good for your overall health and well-being? Below, the very real benefits of a little self-love:
1. Masturbation can help make your pelvic floor stronger.
2. Masturbation can help dull pain.
3. It can also help with period cramps.
4. Masturbating helps relieve stress.
5. Masturbation can make you happier.
6. Masturbating may increase your libido.
7. It may also help men last longer in bed.
8. Masturbation can improve sleep.
9. But it can also make you feel more energized.
10. Masturbating can help improve your skin.
11. It might even count as a workout.
12. Masturbating may reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
13. It may improve cognitive function.
14. Masturbation is a safer sex practice.
15. You get to know your body better.
16. It can lead to more pleasurable partnered play.
17. You may feel more confident.
To view more please veiw the article here: